It has been very difficult to find a good IT contractor accountant with a proven track record who offers
both a comprehensive service and very low fee. Few accountants offer any guarantee on fees - our
accountant guarantees no fee increase for two years from acceptance.
We know from past personal experience the pitfalls of choosing the wrong accountant,
we can recommend our accountants with confidence because we use them ourselves.
Are you new to contracting/consultancy ?
Our accountant can help you get started with a number of services that are included with their package....
- Free limited company either ready made or set up with a name of your choice.
- VAT registration.
- PAYE/Corporation tax registration.
- Faciliate opening a business bank account with no charges that pays interest - there is a special
arrangement with one of the preferred contractors bankers.
Are you an existing contractor/consultant who is not totally satisfied with your accountant ?....
- Are you being charged too much ?
- Are you spending too much of your time doing their job or supporting their software ?
- Are they doing enough for you - many accountants don't do VAT or payroll - I know it's easy but it's not your job ?
- Are they slow with returns, creating problems with deadlines and possible fines ?
- Are they difficult to communicate with ?
- Do they make empty promises about IR35 ?
- Do they care ?
- Do they treat you as an individual ?
A summary of the general services included in the all inclusive package are as follows....
- Payroll - agree an annual salary and post out monthly payslips to you.
- Quarterly (or monthly) PAYE/NIC returns completed and posted to you.
- Quarterly VAT returns completed and posted out to you.
- Dividends calculated and the relevant paperwork posted out to you.
- Annual accounts completed and returned to you very quickly (typically 2 - 6 months).
- PAYE annual return completed.
- Companies House Annual return completed.
- Annual Corporation Tax calculation completed.
- Free advice at the end of a phone or via e-mail.
- Complete all relevant forms and communications when your company relocates.
- Supply you with a template Invoice and Excel spreadsheet for expenses.
Clients of our accountant have commented on the following benefits....
- Fees reduced by over 50%.
- Saved money by claiming back 3 years of VAT on fuel (previous accountant had missed this).
- Reduced the time spent on accounts from 1 hour per week to half an hour per month.
- Produced final accounts within 4 weeks of company year end.
- Made no mistakes and highlighted client's errors.
- Dealt with all questions promptly, with good knowledge and communication skills.
- Reduced additional expense to a second class stamp, once a month.
A summary of the benefits of moving your accounts to our accountant....
- The all inclusive accounting Service is very good value at �50 + VAT (�58.75) per month and that fee is
currently guaranteed for 2 years to give you peace of mind. They do not intend to increase their fees which
have remained unchanged for more than four years.
- No need to worry about the accounts transfer process - our accountant will contact your previous accountant,
who is obliged by law to pass on all relevant information. It really is very easy to make that move.
- If you join our accountant part way through your company's financial year, they will complete that year's
accounts for a modest fee.
- The company was founded in 1995 by a qualified Chartered Management accountant (CIMA) with 13 years
experience and the accountancy team comprises 5 personnel who are able to offer clients an excellent personal service.
More information -
documents for viewing or printing
New contractors (with no existing limited company)
Existing contractors (with own existing limited company)